Yikes! Five weeks since I've written on this blog. My last post was about preparing to travel to Europe. Since then we have been so busy. The missions trip was very rewarding. Everything went smoothly regarding the kids traveling by themselves and they had fun with the grandparents in CO and when they returned home. I would like to go on another trip like this, but only if I feel God's calling like I did with this one. Next year is El Salvador where Hubby went last year. I don't have any desire to go there, and I'm kind of hoping Roger won't go because we did not have a family vacation this year, and I'd like to take whatever money we would have to spend to send Roger to El Salvador and use it towards a nice family vacation next year. I have been writing detailed info about the missions trip on my other blog. I use this blog primarily to record my thoughts regarding my spiritual walk and growth and struggles with being a Christian. The other blog is for everything else. So, if you want to see some pictures of my trip, head over to the other blog. But, I will post one pic here that I will always treasure from this trip...

No comments:
Post a Comment