Friday, March 30, 2012

Prayer Pillow

Isn't this beautiful?! This was a gift from my hubby for my birthday. It is a satin prayer pillow for when you want to be on your knees to pray. I have not used it in that way, though. I don't want to ruin it because it's just so pretty. There is a piece of cardboard in it so that it is more level, and it came with a nonslip pad to put underneath it so the pillow doesn't shift or slip around. It was made by somebody he works with. It is blinged out with pretty stones, has my initials on it, and my favorite Bible verse embroidered onto it: Jeremiah 29:11-12. "For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. They are plans for good and not evil, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray, I will listen. If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find Me."


No comments:

Post a Comment