Trying to be joyful always; praying continually; and giving thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for me in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Sunday, January 6, 2013
Bonding Time
I LOVE my princess! I've always said that if we knew before hand what kind of personality she would have once born, we would have named her Joy. She is bubbly, talkative, encouraging, sweet, a natural cheerleader, someone who can forgive and forget quickly, a hugger, a welcomer, a giggler, funny, and I could go on and on. Today she and I took a walk around our neighborhood. I love to do this with her because when we do this she just talks and talks and I mostly listen. We hold hands, swing arms, pretend we are walking like in a 3 legged race, watch for all of the animals in the pond and trees (and today the dead squirrel we came across in the middle of the road), talk about the neighbors' houses, and wave to the horses at the end of the road. It's one of the best bonding times when we do this activity. Thankfully the weather was around 50 degrees (on January 6th!) so we could do this today. Before we went out I wanted to use the automatic timer on my camera and take a pic of the two of us to use as my profile pic on facebook. I set the timer so that it takes 3 pics in a row and Lauren decided to have some fun with it and turn it into a little modeling session. Besides some silly faces and poses, there were some that we were talking, or not smiling, etc., until we got the one I wanted. I think we took a total of 12. Enjoy looking at some--the last pic is the one I went with for my fb profile pic...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment