Trying to be joyful always; praying continually; and giving thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for me in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Friday, November 6, 2015
Frustration
I've been going through some kind of trial for the past couple of months--dealing with some mega frustration. More specifically it's frustration towards an organization and some of the people who work for it that my daughter is involved in. I think there are unfair things going on. I'm not the only parent who thinks this, but few are willing to ask questions and find out what the truth is. Hubby and I sat down with a couple of the big wigs last month and had a 1 hour meeting with them. I feel it went well, but the proof if things will be disclosed or not, or changed or not, remains to be seen. What's even more sad to me is that this is a Christian organization, but it's apparent they are so set in their ways, they're not seeing how it's affecting other people, more specifically newcomers. Hopefully our meeting was fruitful for them and opened their eyes to see how others feel about things. They took notes, and asked us questions, so that showed they were willing to listen and study if things can be different. I was so worked up about all of this, that God even had me fast from food one day in preparation for this meeting. I felt like Esther from the Bible. This organization was King Xerxes, not necessarily seeing how some of his advisers were leading him astray, and I had to prepare and fast to ensure an audience with "the king" and pray his eyes would be opened and that "my people" would be saved. That's how serious this all was. However, things with this organization are coming to a close for a season. Princess will be moving on to a similar organization which was her choice, so in the meantime, I'm praying this original organization will make some changes so that we can come back in the future and things will be a lot smoother. Hopefully, this will be the end of my frustration trial, also.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment