Thursday, September 16, 2010

Dedication

I had to say goodbye to a friend today who died of cancer leaving behind a beautiful wife and 9 and 5 year old sons. Their family is one of the best I have ever had the privilege to know and call friends. My friend was always the type to smile even if you knew there were times he didn't want to. He was always living his life for God and leaves behind a great legacy for everybody who knew him. Although I'm not good at recalling Bible verses, there is always a song that will come to my mind for situations, and many Christian songs contain scripture, so I guess that's like recalling a verse or two. There are many that make me think of this time, but I will dedicate just one to him and his family. It's actually a song I have on my playlist above, which you will need to pause in order to enjoy the music and the video. I pray it fills you with some hope and comfort, also.

No comments:

Post a Comment