Thursday, August 26, 2010

GRUMPY!!

Boy have I been grumpy the past couple of days, and I know why--there are some big changes that will be happening in my life very soon and I feel like there is so much to do to prepare for them, and it's stressful, overwhelming, I feel like I don't have enough time to prep for the changes, and I'm just irritable. Gggggrrrrrr!

We are trying to get back into our routine of homeschooling and the kids are resisting and bickering more with me and each other, continuing with a gazillion house renovations, readjusting our budget, and more! So, what's a girl to do? Pray, pray, and pray some more. As Hubby and I prayed together tonight, I literally asked God to give me His patience tomorrow, and to shut my mouth, even wire it shut if He had to, before I would say anything unkind.

Guess what else I discovered as I was reading some blogs of friends, and more friends' facebook posts--I'm not the only one feeling this way! Don't know why, but there are plenty of my friends feeling the same exact way as me, and for the same reasons as me. So, what's a girl to do? A ladies night out sure sounds good to me right now. But, sometimes those are hard to come by because as wives and moms, trying to coordinate schedules is not always easy. So, guess I'll revert back to plan A which is relying on Jesus right now, and hope for plan B to happen really soon. Jesus is the best remedy for my grumpiness, but I do love those rare times when I can hang out with friends and close down a restaurant as we talk and laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment