Trying to be joyful always; praying continually; and giving thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for me in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Sunday, July 18, 2010
I Like Myself
I like myself! Maybe it's because I'm getting older, but I'm not that young lady any more who always saw her flaws. Instead I see my strengths, talents, gifts, and I know how to use them. Of course, there are things I wish were different about me sometimes, but for the most part I really like myself. I pray that you recognize all the good things about yourself and are thankful for them. Life is so much better when you can accept the person you are instead of the person you wish you could be. God made you and loves you just the way you are--flaws and all. Embrace that truth!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment