Trying to be joyful always; praying continually; and giving thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for me in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Monday, June 14, 2010
Family Exercise
Thanking God for my body tonight. My family did a workout that was all about stretching and I discovered that I am the least flexible person in this family. The kids had no problem contorting themselves into pretzels, and even my husband was more flexible than me. I just had to tell myself to keep doing the best I can and be thankful that I have limbs to try to stretch out. Also, this was a great time because we did this as a family activity and it was so wonderful to hear us cheering each other on. What a fool I would be if I overlooked that blessing and focused on my inability to be flexible. Thanks for letting me see past the end of my nose tonight God!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment