Trying to be joyful always; praying continually; and giving thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for me in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Monday, June 21, 2010
Water Park Fun
I took the kids to a park this morning before the temperature quickly rose to 100 degrees. Right beside the park was an Aquatics Park sign. When the kids were done playing at the park we decided to walk over to the Aquatics Park and look through the fence to see what all they had. Whoa!!!! It was amazing. They had like an Olympic sized swimming pool, a baby pool, and then an area with umbrellas, slides, and a mini lazy river. We walked to the entrance to check out the prices and I was in shock! It was only going to cost us a total of $9. Oh, yeah, we were definitely coming back after lunch to hang out at the water park. And that's what we did. I was so thankful for this discovery because the kids had been bickering, and disobeying and I knew they needed an outlet of some kind that was more than just swimming at the hotel pool. This was just wonderful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment