Friday, June 18, 2010

My Awesome Husband

This week has been a very emotionally draining week. Yes, the giving up dreams and goals was part of it, but there's more that has contributed that I can not go into. Anyway, I called Hubby tonight and told him I was very tired today and asked if there was anything he would like me to go to the grocery store and pick up for supper that was already premade because I didn't feel like cooking tonight. He said he'd take care of it. After his long day at work, he stopped at the grocery store, brought home some chicken, corn, and potatoe salad, and then grilled the chicken and corn for us. On top of all this, he himself was very tired today. So, needless to say, today I am very thankful for my wonderful husband who gave me the night off. I'm also thankful for him because he was a great shoulder to cry on, listener, and gave me great advice about everything all week. Thanks Hubby!

1 comment:

  1. What a good man your hubby is!

    totally unrelated--but I love Josh Turner's Long Black Train. Actually, anything by Josh Turner. I could listen to that deep bass voice all day long.

    ReplyDelete