So loving the weather we are having lately. Yes, we are still hovering around the 90 degree mark we have had all month, but the past three days we have not had the humidity we were having, and it feels so much better. The kids and I spent 4 hours at the zoo today and didn't get all sweaty. Plus, we've been able to do more of the outside yard work and pool set up in the evenings without having to take showers as soon as we were done working.
They say God controls everything, but nothing bad comes from God. Okay, I have to admit I'm still trying to figure all of that out. I don't want to get all philosophical here, but does that mean He even controls hurricanes or town destroying tornadoes? I just don't know for sure; maybe that'll be answered for me when everything on earth is made new.
All I can tell you is that right now, the only reason I think I appreciate the recent weather is because I've experienced the bad weather, so this seems good. Isn't that true for everything? Sometimes you just can't see what you have and appreciate it until it's been altered or taken away from you. We really need to enjoy what we have. That doesn't mean being complacent because things may get better, but it does mean being content. Keep trying to find at least one thing a day to be thankful for.
This is so true, I need to be more grateful!
ReplyDelete